The Glow Up
Totally in love with this Turtle Neck Top! Keeps the temperature just right –NastyGal
That Floral Dress- Pink Summer
What’s not to LOVE about NastyGal- Lace It Up Floral Mini Dress. Right in time for Summer. Sweet like cotton candy.X
Gimme the Buns, Lime & Shades
NastyGal, Makes the Colour PoP! Unmissable!
Captured by the Sun…
Keeping it cool toned.
Lets Make It Simple but Significant
Wild, Green, Love
Afro-Fantastic- Keeping it Simple &Cute!
Inspired by the Afro?
Scroll to the bottom for some inspirations.
MY METHOD, JUST FOR YOU!
- Moisture – keeping your Afro well-nourished and moisturised will help to enhance the shine and the growth which were craving for!
- You got to Wrap it if you want to Grow it! – Even if your tired, just think about your end goal and twist that hair and wrap it, trust me you will thank me later!
- Say no to Heat – Try your hardest to avoid heat, because it ain’t your friend.
- Snip it – Trimming the ends will help it grow faster, only when it’s needed though.
- Know what products work for you! – If the product is doing more damage quickly toss it in the bin. Always look out for natural ingredients like argon, avocado oil, coconut oil, herbal oil.
- Comb correctly– Wide-tooth comb are usually the best for Afro instead of small one, which may break or cause you damage! Try and avoid touching your regularly as well, put it into protective hairstyle and go Chase Your Dreams Girl!!!!! X