Affirmations are so powerful and can easily change the course of your day and life.
I’ve now been using affirmations for about 2 years and yes sometimes when I face difficult times I tend to forget but over the past year I’ve been trying to use them more especially in those difficult times.
So I’ve created my top 10 affirmations I love and enjoy using. However, feel free to to use all 10 or you might just find one that resonates with you!
“Attitude is a choice. Happiness is a choice. Optimism is a choice. Kindness is a choice. Giving is a choice. Respect is a choice. Whatever choice you make makes you. Choose wisely.”Roy T. Bennett
- I believe in me.
- I acknowledge my own self-worth.
- My confidence is always soaring.
- I am proud of myself and how far I have come.
- I am successful.
- I deserve love, compassion and empathy.
- I choose to be happy.
- Positivity is a choice and I choose to always remain positive.
- I am free of worry.
- I am allowed to say no to others and yes to myself.